Educate one child for
The Enrol OOSC Project: Break the Cycle of Poverty is implemented across seven countries in Africa, Asia, and Latin America and the Caribbean. The 2020 UNDP Human Development Index (HDI) ranks Mali (184th) as low in the development index. The Human Development Index indicates that Mali is amongst the lowest in the world – less than 7 years – in the number of formal education years completed. Mali is in the lowest tier of the HDI rankings, and among the ten countries with the lowest mean average of years of school completed, with 3.2 and 2.4 years, respectively.
The EAC Break the Cycle of Poverty project goal is to improve inclusive and equitable quality education and lifelong learning opportunities for 29,755 OOSC of primary-school age across Mali. By formally collaborating with community members who play an active role in project execution and delivery, over the course of 6 years, the project aims to:
1. Increase access to primary school education for OOSC from targeted communities;
2. Increase communities and governments’ engagement throughout the project, ensuring long-term commitment and support to the education of all children; and
3. Increased enrolment and retention of OOSC from the targeted communities in the project countries.
The project will achieve its objectives through:
1. Construction of new primary schools in rural localities across Mali within the framework of a participatory methodology.
2. Sensitization and capacity building of community members, leaders, teachers, government officials and students.
3. Implementation of Accelerated Education Programmes and support to OOSC through classes, school kits and securing birth certificate registration
4. Creation of income-generating initiatives through collective products and individual small loans
Education Above All (EAA) is a foundation founded by Her Highness Sheikha Moza bint Nasser. Its aim is to contribute to human, social and economic development through the provision of quality education. With a particular focus on those affected by poverty, conflict and disaster, it champions the needs of children, youth and women to empower them to become active members of their communi...
This program aims to build functional skills in reading, writing and numeracy in both Arabic and English for out of school youth in Qatar who are 15 to 19 years. The design of this program is based on the idea of relying more on self-study within ...
1.To Enhance youth capacities to prepare, respond and recover from the humanitarian crisis by 2024, 400 Palestinian youth from Gaza, West Bank, and East Jerusalem is more able to actively participate and positively contribute in the...
Donate monthly to rebuild education in Gaza through Al Fakhoora.
Al Fakhoora works to ensure the right to education for youth in conflict-affected regions, through the provision of a holistic Higher Education model. Our goal is to unlock a new g...
The EAC/AeA CCOOSC Phase II project aims to increase access to equitable, quality, and relevant education to 116,396 marginalized OOSC by focussing on 1) equitable access; 2) education quality and relevance, and 3) ownership a...
Goal: Together, a project of EAA, works to ensure all children in Qatar have equitable access to quality education through the removal of barriers by: providing financial support, capacity building, collaboration with local ministries and NGOs, li...
The goal of the Education For All OOSC in Zanzibar project is to improve equitable access to, and retention in, quality primary education for all OOSC in Zanzibar. Moreover, the project aims to reinforce the Government of Zanzi...
The joint EAC/UNICEF project aims to reach 50,000 OOSC, particularly those, between 6 – 13 years of age, who have never attended school or have dropped out across 11 of the 18 states in Sudan with quality primary education....
Children love to learn. If they are denied access to knowledge, we also deny them the opportunity to change their lives for the better. Dedicate your donation to support and develop poor countries' education